Serv Tech Pros offers professional NJ drain cleaning in Sayreville and Middlesex, Essex, Hudson and Union counties. We unclog drains efficiently and quickly in residential and commercial properties.
A licensed Master plumber will arrive on time to fix clogged drains.
Our Master plumber is able to handle any drain service quickly and efficiently.
Our experienced plumber will treat you and your property with respect, keeping the work area and the rest of your home or business clean.
Emergency Drain Services
We provide fast emergency drain service in NJ. If you have a clogged drain or drain stoppage,
Drain Cleaning Professionals You Can Trust
Our professionals have the technical and personal experience to help make a difficult situation a little bit better to deal with. Whether it is a clogged drain, kitchen, toilet or basement drain, you can relax knowing that are getting a fair price which is set ahead of time and kept the same when the job is finished.
NJ Middlesex, Union, Essex and Hudson Drain Cleaning
- Independent NJ company offering competitive rates and personal service
- We serve most of Central and Northern New Jersey.
- NJ licensed plumber responds to every call
- Residential and Commercial drain cleaning
- Emergency Rooter Service
NJ Drain Cleaning Services
- Residential and Commercial Drain Cleaning
- Bathrom Sink Drains
- Shower Drains
- Clogged Toilets and Urinals
- Catch Basin Clogs Cleared
- Laundry and Tub Drains Unclogged
- Kitchen Sink Drains Unclogged
- Storm Drains
- Floor Drains
Here is a coupon you can use to save on drain services.
How To Avoid Clogged Drains
You can avoid most clogged, slow moving drains with scheduled professional maintenance from Serv Tech Pros. If you have slow running drains in the kitchen or shower, or repeated backups and clogs, you likely will benefit from drain service. After we’ve cleaned your drains, they’ll move faster than you thought possible. We can also inspect your plumbing system.
- Never pour grease down kitchen drains.
- Keep hair from getting into shower and tub drains.
- Dispose of large food items in the trash, not down the drain.